Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Kappa Delta’s 19th Annual Shamrock 5K

March 30 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am

The sisters of Kappa Delta at the University of Alabama in Huntsville would like to invite you to our 19th Annual Shamrock 5K!

Join us in our 19th Annual Shamrock 5K run to aide us in our attempt to help end child abuse! 80% of the proceeds that we raise will stay in our community, benefiting the local National Children’s Advocacy Center, while the other 20% will be given to our national philanthropy Prevent Child Abuse America.

Runner’s tickets are $25 and include the cost to run, a runner’s t-shirt, and a pasta dinner at our “Carb Feast” the night before the run from 6:00-8:00 PM at the Kappa Delta house. Packet pick up will also be on March 29th at Fleet Feet (address below) from 11:00 AM-6:00 PM, or late pick up will begin at 7:00 AM the morning of the race. The run will start at 8:00 AM March 30th with the start and finish lines on Greek Row!

 

Find Tickets Here

Details

Date:
March 30
Time:
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Website:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1043524462512012/

Organizers

Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville
19th Annual Kappa Delta Shamrock 5k at UAH

Venue

Kappa Delta House
518 John Wright Drive Northwest
Huntsville, AL 35805 United States
+ Google Map